Our primary aim is to find great, permanent homes for the animals in our care. This is something we take very seriously and we want applicants to take seriously too. In a nutshell this is what we ask of our homes:-
– you will be happy to be interviewed via video call or over the phone about the type of home you can provide and be homechecked by one of our volunteers.
– you will be willing to sign a contract agreeing to care for the animal in accordance with our care sheets and return the animal to us if you can no longer care for it.
– the animals will live in a home as a pet. We do not home animals to schools, zoos etc and we do not home animals for breeding, feeding or any purpose other than as a companion animal.
– you will keep in touch to provide regular updates on the animals.
– you will appreciate that just because these animals are small this does not mean they are less important and will be willing to provide an excellent, dedicated home where the animals will be valued. We passionately believe that small pets are EVERY bit as important as cats, dogs, horses etc and deserve the same level of care and consideration.
– you will ideally live in the South East of England though there may be some flexibility in this.
If you would like to proceed with an application to adopt some animals from us, please start by completing the application form below (if it doesn’t work for you, an email answering the questions sent to email@example.com is also fine). On receipt we will arrange a time to contact you by video call or telephone to ask you questions about how you would care for the animals.
27th March 2017 – From today we are in quarantine for a few weeks. You can read full details of why on our facebook page. This means that we are unable to home any animals until the quarantine ends, which is likely to be early May. You are welcome to apply to adopt an animal using the form below, just please be aware that they will not be able to leave until May.
If for any reason the form above does not work for you, please just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the answers to the questions above.
By submitting an application you confirm that you have read and agreed to our privacy notice and Data Protection Policy